Are you looking for an expert to help you with anxiety?
I have a tried and tested approach that works.
Start the journey to freedom from a fear today.
Do you want to restore and calm and balance in an area of your life?
Anxiety-related issues I can help you with ...
- Social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Fear of judgement
- Lack of confidence
- Anxiety following a traumatic event
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of flying
- Fear of dating and intimacy
- Fear of open spaces (agoraphobia)
- Fear of confined spaces (claustrophobia)
- Fear of needles (trypanophobia)
- Fear of spiders (arachnophobia)
- Fear of heights (acrophobia)
- Fear of vomiting (emetophobia)
- Other kinds of phobia
- Emotionally numb
- Health anxiety
- Exam fears
- Fear of failure
- Fear of driving
- Fear of decisions
- Fear of lifts/elevators/tunnels/bridges
What I Have Found to Be Most Helpful:
- An educational approach that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Sessions are conducted in a positive, upbeat mood because we learn better when we are feeling good rather than bad.
- The emphasis is always on the present moment and how you want your life to be now and going forward.
- Sessions are practical and give you insights, understandings and skills that make a genuine difference in your life.
Maybe you have been to your GP and tried medication CBT or counselling already
Unfortunately, for many people medication is ineffective or causes too many side-effects, like leaving them feeling numb or taking away their libido.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Counselling can help for some people, but for many these approaches do little.
CBT can take a long time and unfortunately mainstream services often lack personalisation to your specific situation and circumstances, which takes away their value.
Counselling can involve talking for many weeks about your past and understanding why you’re anxious but unfortunately this doesn’t necessarily change anything, and can even lead some people to feel worse afterwards.
I can help show you much quicker and more effective ways of overcoming anxiety.
What People Say
Alastair Hill is an expert in helping people make changes to long-standing psychological stresses. He first began his journey into psychological change in 2008 after suffering from depression and social anxiety for many years. After turning his own life around through exploration of different methods, he discovered a natural talent for helping others resolve their own inner struggles. He has worked extensively with individuals both in his private practice and through the charity Rock2Recovery where he has helped hundreds of military veterans and currently serving members of the British military to find lasting relief from psychological stress.